Database development and training for Birmingham and the midlands
Specialists in Microsoft Access and Visual Foxpro database training and development
I am happy to hear from existing clients but I am taking no new calls.
We have found the following sites to be useful:
- Tek Tips support a number of useful free Access forums.
- Blue Claw Database Design are based in Maryland with many years' experience of Microsoft Access.
- Instant Pages specialise in customisation of any PC application software that has Visual Basic for Applications as the background programming language.
- 'Uncle Jim' has a very useful tutorial introducing Access 2000.
- Access information from Microsoft.
- The British Computer Society. No technical information but a valuable source for wider issues.